Tree pruning, quite simply, is when trees are cut back. Tree pruning may be recommended to Comox, Courtenay, Cumberland and Campbell River residents for a number of reasons:
- Pruning trees which have outgrown a limited space and must be maintained in a smaller shape than would naturally occur
- Tree pruning to remove limbs or parts of a tree’s canopy that are blocking a desirable view
- Pruning to remove dangerous limbs overhanging high value targets such as power lines, homes or driveways
- Pruning fruit trees to increase fruit production
- Hedge pruning to keep hedged shrubs and trees aesthetically pleasing
- Making reducing cuts to trees in order to create a hedge; pruning in this way thickens existing foliage and can aid in creating privacy barriers
Want to find out more about our professional tree pruning services?
Contact us today with your questions, or to request a free site assessment or estimate.